The BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 1 replays are finally uploaded and in playlist form.
BB:CS1 replay archive.
I'm still adding soft commentary to some of the matches, but most of them were for reference in the hopes that I would go through them sooner and start applying tech I would encounter online. I like how easy to "bookend," this series of replays mostly due to the inherent organization and version of the game. Also it's been helpful that I can revisit the replays even though we're looming on another big version change, unlike some other game company's processes that make "old" replays impossible to watch on current game versions. Perhaps it's just another reason to record early and record often.
I won't be really uploading any "massive," BB: CS2 archives like this mostly because I haven't had the same sort of time with it, between life and the big PSN outage that hit. Lately I've been hitting the ranked harder again, but when you're matched up with level 89 ranked opponents there's little to glean from besides, "they're pro, and I drop combos." I am looking forward to BB:CS Extend so there isn't much to lament about CS2 really.
In non Blazblue stuff I'm really stoked for the new KoF XIII, and what happens with UMvC3. KoF XIII looks like it has a faster pace than I recall from the older versions. UMvC3's online changes look promising, I'll be glad to actually spectate instead of just watching a couple of "infocards" mash it out. (No seriously if you never played Vanilla MvC3 online this is what you got instead of watching the match!)
No comments:
Post a Comment