11/18/2011

Replay update week ending 11/19

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition:
The "follow a player" trophy in AE allowed me to dig up this amazing Chun Li replay by vivin1022 . It's sick to see that players are applying stuff from the Chun Li by Desk video.

Tekken 6 / Street Fighter X Tekken:
With great thanks to TimeApple, I also picked up a majority of the T6 network trophies this week. I'm not sure what's changed but I didn't run into bad network problems with the game. Last I recall it was as bad as Soul Calibur 4's netcode, which was 1 spammable button short of unplayable.
Depending on how "serious," I get I've started a playlist for Tekken 6 Replays, Those initial ones aren't the best looking fights, but enough to get my ranked match trophy, as well as a mirror match of my chosen main right off the bat. GGs SelfTaughtProdigy.
Also props to Boshadro who clicks on the related links, I need to change various articles of clothing after this SFx T game footage.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II
The quest for the lvl 50 trophy in BB:CS2 persists, ever since the Rukawa Clash I've been having consistent issues with online Ragnas. You'll see what I'm talking about in the third round where my dropped combo at ~2:25 nearly costs me the match. Also my face seems to attract a great deal of Hell's Fang spam, more of that to come, I assure you :/.
On a more progressive note here is my match for the lvl 46 ding, watch for the Fubuki > double Distortion Drive, which was pretty spectacular, despite being on the business end of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment