2/03/2012

Pics or it didn't happen!

Shoutouts to Lord Omlette , who demanded proof of a recent tweet of mine. Also found and posted a couple of other gems while I was digging around the inbox, and in BB:CS2 this week.

The Bang Player:
http://imgur.com/wvzfG
I'd fought this particular player a few times and what makes this significant is he had a ranked level of 66, but PSN was matching us to character levels instead. I'd fought his Tager and won 2 matches, and  took another match against his Bang. He rage quit on the Bang match and sent this bit of encouragement to me.

The Hazama Player:
http://imgur.com/6LaIQ
Nothing terribly spectacular about the match that generated this. What I think is funny is I don't know how effective "I let you win," is if you're not gonna run it back. Plus I feel that no one should attitude in ranked match. My only reply is: "Thanks for the points!"

Numerology:
http://imgur.com/UsMxH
Take note of the number of player matches! (-.- ) |,,|

Replays from Blazblue coming this later this weekend as I near the end of my path to a player rank of 50, and probably my last network related trophy I need until BBCS: Extend comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment