4/18/2012

Replay Overview: "All work and no play..." -- SCV, SSF4AE2012, SFxT

Nothing critical about these posted replays, however I found them to be very entertaining. I definately want to post more of the SC5 created stuff I've done, and potentially even the older stuff from SC3 and 4. I have lamented that 4 never had a serious online scene and what came out of there in terms of created characters never got the exposure I thought they needed.

Soul Calibur 5

SC5 rezraptor (Corn Flakes - Aeon) vs Eienhikaru (Momohime - Siegfried) Ranked Match 04/09/2012
This was a match I absolutely had to save. I certainly didn't expect the Corn Flakes Rooster as a created character. The drumstick joke weapons are icing on the cake for this. Props to rezraptor and shoutouts to Kelloggs.



SC5 Drizzmat (bobbum girl - Devil Jin) vs Eienhikaru (Leixia - Chun-Li custom) Player Match 04/17/2012
IT'S A TRAP! That's some fearsome looking weaponry, and the gloves look mean too! Follow this tutorial if you want to make something with a "bigger hitbox," if you get what I mean.


SC5 Eienhikaru (Rider - Devil Jin) vs Drizzmat (Ivy) Player Match 04/17/2012
Originally I wasn't too fond of the Rider creation, especially giving it the "creation default Devil Jin stance." It was more proof of concept for me, but after this match it has turned out better than I'd originally thought. The voice is obviously a weak point, so hopefully I can tweak that without making it sound too distorted.

Super Street Fighter 4 AE 2012

SSF4AE2012 Eienhikaru (Ibuki) vs Boshadro (Juri) Ranked Match 04/15/2012
Picking taunts and trophy farming with Bosh. Closing down Saturday Night PSN like mofos.


SSF4AE2012 TimeAppl3 (Dudley) vs Eienhikaru (Ryu) Player Match 04/15/2012
Despite (mistakenly) thinking I could channel some of Alex Valle's Ryu, this turned out to be a super close match. Shoutouts to TimeAppl3!

Street Fighter x Tekken

SFxT Vivavariety5 (Paul x Abel) vs Eienhikaru / Boshadro (Chun-Li x Julia) Ranked Match 04/14/2012
Mad props to Vivavariety5 to rolling NO GEMS online, and rocking it out with Paul x Abel. Way to show those [Mishima x Shoto] teams they're not all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment