So I'm using an older Hori Real Arcade Pro, recalling why I went to this stick, I'd read that was that it was "easy to mod." I'm more comfortable with Hori than I am with the TE sticks overall.
Before:
After:
Don't let claims of "easy to mod," fool you though. Trying to get the buttons out and replaced took close to 4 hours. Not all button cutouts are created equal apparently. Also wedging the "quick," disconnects off was more than tedious and the overall necessity of pinching/pushing/pressing left my fingertips in a painful spot. I'd hate to see what "long," disconnects are. I also wish I'd decided on some art, had I known it was going to be that difficult, I would have picked up a new plexiglass and considered the stick mod "finished," for the time being. Despite the difficulty it was a fun experience, it was a good emulation of the geeky dream job that would be working in an arcade.
Soul Calibur 5
One of the male Soul Calibur creation peices is the spitting image of Kajiki Yumi from Saki:
The default color and form are spot on. What's most hilarious though, is this hair style is not available for the female created characters. And they said SC5 would have more gender neutral equipment than before, HAH.
Marvel
I'm getting this error in both Vanilla and Ultimate Marvel. I don't know what's up with it because I never had DLC for either game. I'm going to post this issue somewhere as well, but Google searches for this error actually haven't helped. I can still load into the game just fine, but it's another click on top of the "check for online content," gauntlet. It's getting more annoying with time.
While I'm on the topic of Marvel, I've taken up the task of farming Galactus for endings in Arcade. This has given me a better feel for a Magneto / (Whoever I need an ending for) / Sentinel team, but I shouldn't fool myself to think that the basics of Arcade are the same basics in multiplayer Marvel. My 1 - 14 losing streak this past Monday was painful proof of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment